Ruth - Aug 2 - 1945

| Friday, October 26, 2012


Aug - 2 - 1945
7.30 P.M.


My dear "Lut"
     Those "butterflies" are with me again. I could barely wait to get through dinner so I could write you a note. I miss my six o'clock telephone call, and it seems as if its going to be a very long evening. I know this letter is going to sound very silly - but then you know me - that's the way I am.
    I was at the window of the XXXXX this morning when the 11:15 train went by - but I couldn't see you.


     I really did have a very better day in the office. I am definitely going to Xord in my mother tomorrow. I'm sick of getting "jumped on for nothing." I really did get called down today. I was plenty mad. Maybe I'll have a couple of days off wile you are still here. I hope so. So we can get better acquainted although I guess that isn't necessary.  I feel as if I've known you for a long time. I guess I've said that before.
     I enjoyed going on with Grace and Mitch and Marget and you especially - they really are cute and I wanted to call Grace later and


and gab a few minutes to kill a little time. I'm going to bed as soon as it gets dark.
     I imagine right now you are having dinner with your Aunt or some of your friends and are much to busy to think much about me. I hoe you do find time to miss me a little while you are gone - somehow I think you will.
    Well - darling - I can say that in a letter but i don't seem to have the courage to call you darling when you are with me - I guess I've rambled on long enough, I've covered three pages and haven't


and haven't really said anything - I just wanted to let you know I'm missign you very much.   Have fun - but please hurry home.

Love
Ruth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.